Frequently asked questions
Apartments City Inventia Click
1.How does the booking process work?
2.How do I pay for the booking?
3.Will I need to pay a damage deposit for the apartment?
4.How do I cancel my reservation?
5.What happens if I break something?
6.When is check in or check out?
7.How will I get the keys to the apartment?
8.Can I drink the water?
9.What if I need help or information during my stay?
10.Will I need an adaptor for using the appliances in the apartment?
1. How does the booking process work?
To book an apartament with us is really simple.
- Go to our website www.inventiaclick.com
- Select the destination.
- Select the dates( when you arrive and when you leave).
- Select number of people stay with you.
- Select how many room you will have.
- Click on SEARCH.
Select the apartament you like
You will see the total price and the dowm payment you must have to pay to confirm your booking.
2. How do I pay for the booking?
You will be required to pay 50% of your reservation
to confirm your booking; the balance must be paid in cash or credit card at your arrival. You can pay the 50% deposit by credit card,bank transfer on our website,in case you pay by bank trasfer we need you send us a copy of the transfer by fax or by email.This is very important for us to confirm your booking onfirmation then.
In case you have any problem just call us we are more than happy to help you.
3. Will I need to pay a damage deposit for the apartment?
Yes, there is a damage deposit which will need to be paid upon arrival.The amount varies per apartment ranging from 200E to 500E, please see that information on the detail page of the apartment you are choosing.
4. How do I cancel my reservation?
If the client cancels a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period.
Please note that the 50% reservation deposit is non-refundable:
- More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount.
- 60-89 days before: 30% of the total amount.
- 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount.
5. What happens if I break something?
Please call Inventia Click as soon as possible to inform us the damage. We will do our best to try to fox or replace damagethe,and reach a decision if whether there is any charge incurred.
6. When is check in or check out?
The apartment will be available at 14:00hrs Normal check out time is 11hrs. Please request late check out prior to arrival and we will try our best to accommodate to your needs.
Note late check in fees.
Please note the check in time is between 15:00 hrs till 02:00 hrs
- 20E for check ins after 20:00 hrs.
- 30E for check ins after 22:00 hrs.
- 50E for check ins after 24:00 hrs.
7. How will I get the keys to the apartment?
We can met you at the apartment upon your arrival our staff who will hand over the keys and also show you around the apartment and required information.
Please note you must have to call us when you arrive to the airport, one hour after your call we can meet you in the apartment.
8. Can I drink the water?
We generally recommend to stock up on bottled water for drinking at the local grocery store.
9. What if I need help or information during my stay?
There will be a Inventia Click member of staff available to answer any of your questions during business hours. Outside business hours, IN CASE OF EMERGENCY ONLY
, guests will be provided with the emergency number at check-in.
10. Will I need an adaptor for using the appliances in the apartment?
For all appliances supplied in the apartments you will not need continental European adaptors.if you bring any travel electrics like curly irons you must need a continental European adaptor.